Open in app

State and federal logos will be on the Ayushman card.

img-1
Total Views:
266
img-1
Total Likes:
15
img-1
Published By:
Peeyush Ghalot
img-1
Published On:
31-08-2022
free treatment upto 5 lakh with help of ayushmaan golden card know how to  apply | Ayushman Bharat Yojana: इस कार्ड से आप करा सकते हैं फ्री में 5 लाख  रुपये तक
(Image Courtesy: - Bussinessleague.in)

The state and federal logos will now be on the Ayushman Bharat card, according to Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya's statement on Wednesday. On this, all states have agreed, with the exception of Delhi, West Bengal, and Odisha. According to representatives of the health ministry, up until this point, the Ayushman Bharat card—or simply Ayushman card—issued to qualified beneficiaries solely had the Center's emblem. Many states had expressed opposition to this because the states are only responsible for 40% of the funding required to execute the system, with the centre covering the other 60%. This is not a political initiative. Our main objective with the initiative is to assist the less fortunate. Our government has decided to employ co-branding as a result. Ayushman Bharat PM-Jan Aarogya Yojana (JAY), the largest health assurance programme in the world, aims to provide health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalisation to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families.

Reference: - https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/ayushman-cards-with-centre-state-logos-to-help-beneficiaries/articleshow/93807698.cms?from=mdr